Norvado Replacement Option
Shipment Replacement Option
The best way to shop on Yours Truly!
Do you love Yours Truly? Well, the feeling is mutual! Norvado was created just for you so that you can make sure that your purchased Yours Truly merchandise is protected from mishaps. When an item is eligible for the shipment replacement option, simply add the option to your cart for a small fee, and you no longer have to worry about your package arriving safe! Panicking over whether your package fell into a shipping black hole will be an issue of the past. At Yours Truly, we have you covered with our Norvado service.
- Damaged packages
- Lost packages (i.e., packages that have stalled or show as not delivered by tracking services)
- All eligible items in the package that the Shipment Replacement Option was added for.
- Orders within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
- Clearance Items (Subject to availability only)
- Final Sale Items (Subject to availability only)
Coverages does not include:
- International Orders (Outside the U.S. and U.S. territories)
SHIPMENT REPLACEMENT OPTION POLICY
Delays and other shipment issues can occur. In an effort to provide you with better customer service and further assurances for orders that may result in being damaged or significantly delayed, we offer a replacement option for your order for a small fee. When you are adding items to your cart, you can elect to choose our Norvado shipment replacement option.
Upon the checkout process for your order, the replacement option fee will be added to your order amount. Please note that the fee applies per order.
We reserve the right to remove this shipment replacement option for any of our products and cannot guarantee its availability for all products. You may request to be put on a backordered list. If the item is not restocked, you will receive a refund and/or credit. Shipment replacement orders for clearance and/or final sale items are subject to their availability and we cannot guarantee replacement of the same items (we reserve the right to substitute a comparable product in lieu of the product no longer available, issue a credit, or issue a refund). Our shipment replacement option is only valid for order shipping to addresses within the U.S., U.S. Territories, and APO/FPO/DPO addresses.
Our current shipment replacement flat fee is: $1.29/per order.
If you purchased Norvado for the items that were not delivered or were damaged, please contact us at: email@example.com with the following information:
- Order number;
- Date of delivery of shipment, if any. If your shipment was marked as delivered but was not delivered at the address designated on the order, please wait at least two days before submitting a claim to us as sometimes a carrier will mark a package as delivered before it is delivered to your address.
- Description and clear photos of all of the damage to products, if any. Please save all packaging materials and damaged goods before filing a claim.
- Any other relevant information concerning your claim.
Upon receipt, we will review the order information submitted and will provide you with a response regarding your order, including whether a replacement shipment is applicable in your case. We reserve the right to reject a claim in our sole discretion, including without limitation, for reasons such as: (1) re-routing and/or delivery of the original order/package to your address by the carrier; (2) fraudulent and/or inaccurate claims; and (3) unavailability of product(s) subject to replacement.
If we are experiencing a high volume of orders, replacement shipments may be delayed. Please allow additional days in transit for delivery. You will receive a shipment confirmation email once your replacement order has shipped containing your tracking number(s).
Please note that the Norvado shipment replacement option we provide is a supplemental purchase option only. We are not an agent, representative, or partner of any insurance company or shipping carrier, including USPS, and we do not offer insurance services. Our shipment replacement option is not and should not be construed as a substitute for insurance with any insurance carrier, or a supplement for any insurance or other coverage options with USPS or any other shipping carrier we may use to ship your orders.
When in doubt, add our Shipment Replacement Option for some peace of mind.